CREAM CHEESE ONION SWIRLS
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup French fried onions
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls and roll into a 12x16-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest. Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Remove wrap from dough and spread evenly with the mixture, leaving about 1-inch along one long side uncovered. Start rolling up the dough from the long side with filling. Brush the uncovered long edge with water and continue rolling. The moistened edge will help the dough seal. Cut into 12 equal pieces and place on a sprayed baking sheet. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until nicely browned.
NotesThese flavorful rolls are a great addition to soups, stews or salads.
Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2255
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More