- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ready made pie crust
- 1 1/4 cups chopped pecans
- To prepare cheese layer beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, vanilla and salt in a small mixing bowl until thick and creamy. Set aside.
- For the pecan layer, beat eggs in mixing bowl until blended, add sugar, corn syrup and vanilla; blend well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in bottom of pastry-lined pan. Sprinkle with pecans, gently pour corn syrup mixture over pecans.
- Bake at 350º F for 35-40 minutes, until center is firm to the touch.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More