- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ready made pie crust
- 1 1/4 cups chopped pecans
- To prepare cheese layer beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, vanilla and salt in a small mixing bowl until thick and creamy. Set aside.
- For the pecan layer, beat eggs in mixing bowl until blended, add sugar, corn syrup and vanilla; blend well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in bottom of pastry-lined pan. Sprinkle with pecans, gently pour corn syrup mixture over pecans.
- Bake at 350º F for 35-40 minutes, until center is firm to the touch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More