- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 kosher dill pickles, patted dry
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 ounces thin-sliced beef luncheon meat
- Spread or pat cream cheese around each pickle.
- Wrap 2 sheets of meat around each pickle.
- Refrigerate pickles overnight, slice before serving.
NotesMy husband loves these with sweet pickles. I prefer dill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More