- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs, beaten one at a time
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Butter an 8" or 9" pie plate.
- Pour mixture into pie plate and bake in a 325° F oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 20 minutes.
- While cooling, mix icing ingredients into a cream consistency.
- Pour icing on top of pie and bake in the oven at the same temperature for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and refrigerate at least 2 hours prior to serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More