- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs, beaten one at a time
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Butter an 8" or 9" pie plate.
- Pour mixture into pie plate and bake in a 325° F oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 20 minutes.
- While cooling, mix icing ingredients into a cream consistency.
- Pour icing on top of pie and bake in the oven at the same temperature for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and refrigerate at least 2 hours prior to serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More