- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook
- until tender, about 25 minutes.
- Drain and mash.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth.
- Stir in mashed potatoes, sour cream and butter; beat until desired
- consistency is reached.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More