- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 2 8oz blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet ranch dressing/dip mix
- 1 4oz can diced green chilies
- 1 4oz jar pimentos
- 1 4oz can diced black olives
- a couple of green onions
- Combine all ingredients except flour tortillas.
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over each tortilla, leaving just a little tortilla edge all around.
- Tightly roll up tortillas and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Unwrap, slice into bite-sized pieces and enjoy!
- For Christmas I've used red & green tortillas for a more festive look.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More