- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 2 8oz blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet ranch dressing/dip mix
- 1 4oz can diced green chilies
- 1 4oz jar pimentos
- 1 4oz can diced black olives
- a couple of green onions
- Combine all ingredients except flour tortillas.
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over each tortilla, leaving just a little tortilla edge all around.
- Tightly roll up tortillas and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Unwrap, slice into bite-sized pieces and enjoy!
- For Christmas I've used red & green tortillas for a more festive look.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More