- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 2 8oz blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet ranch dressing/dip mix
- 1 4oz can diced green chilies
- 1 4oz jar pimentos
- 1 4oz can diced black olives
- a couple of green onions
- Combine all ingredients except flour tortillas.
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over each tortilla, leaving just a little tortilla edge all around.
- Tightly roll up tortillas and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Unwrap, slice into bite-sized pieces and enjoy!
- For Christmas I've used red & green tortillas for a more festive look.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More