- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 2 8oz blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet ranch dressing/dip mix
- 1 4oz can diced green chilies
- 1 4oz jar pimentos
- 1 4oz can diced black olives
- a couple of green onions
- Combine all ingredients except flour tortillas.
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over each tortilla, leaving just a little tortilla edge all around.
- Tightly roll up tortillas and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Unwrap, slice into bite-sized pieces and enjoy!
- For Christmas I've used red & green tortillas for a more festive look.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Koken met Oma
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More