- Cooking Time: 25 - 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- Press one can of the crescent rolls into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Spread over the crescent layer.
- Unroll the second can of crescent rolls and lay them on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Do not press down.
- Pour the melted margarine over the entire pan. Combine the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is crisp and golden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More