- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb Strips of beef (I have also used chicken and pork)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 can cream of chicken (or mushroom) soup
- white wine (fill the soup can), can use chicken stock as well...but I love the flavor of the wine.
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms or 1 lg bellpepper, sliced (I use whichever I have in the house but, I don't like it with both)
- 1 block (8oz) cream cheese, cubed
- chopped garlic - I use the stuff already chopped in the jar so, about 1 tsp.
- approx 1T. olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
- When nearly transparent add meat and brown.
- Once meat is browned, add cream cheese and melt.
- After cream cheese is melted add soup, wine and reamining veggies.
- Cover and simmer until veggies are tender.
- I serve over rice. YUMMY!
NotesThis has become a staple in our house because it is so simple and we always have the ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More