- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg cresent rolls
- 2 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1.5 c sugar (1 c for filling, .5 c for topping)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread 1 pkg of the cresent rolls in the bottom of a greased baking dish.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, and 1 c of sugar. Spread on top of cresent rolls.
- Spread 2nd pkg of cresent rolls on top of filling.
- Melt and combine butter, remaining .5 c of sugar, and cinnamon.
- Drizzle on top of cresent rolls.
- Bake 35-40 min.
- Can be served warm or cold.
NotesThese are easy and delish. I frequently use reduced fat cream cheese and reduced fat cresent rolls. It tastes just as good as the regular stuff.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More