- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6.5oz) can minced clams
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 (8oz) cans water chestnuts, drained
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 (14oz) package small wonton wrappers
- imitation crabmeat, chopped finely
- 3 cups veggie oil for frying
- In a med. size bowl mix cheese, clams, onions,crab,chestnuts, paprika, and pepper. Place about 1 tsp of filling into each wonton, and seal corner to corner forming a triangle.
- In a large skillet, heat oil to a high temp. Fry wontons until they are browned on both sides. Drain on paper towels, and serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More