- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6.5oz) can minced clams
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 (8oz) cans water chestnuts, drained
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 (14oz) package small wonton wrappers
- imitation crabmeat, chopped finely
- 3 cups veggie oil for frying
- In a med. size bowl mix cheese, clams, onions,crab,chestnuts, paprika, and pepper. Place about 1 tsp of filling into each wonton, and seal corner to corner forming a triangle.
- In a large skillet, heat oil to a high temp. Fry wontons until they are browned on both sides. Drain on paper towels, and serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More