CREAM CHEESE WONTONS
- 2 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6.5oz) can minced clams
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 (8oz) cans water chestnuts, drained
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 (14oz) package small wonton wrappers
- imitation crabmeat, chopped finely
- 3 cups veggie oil for frying
In a med. size bowl mix cheese, clams, onions,crab,chestnuts, paprika, and pepper. Place about 1 tsp of filling into each wonton, and seal corner to corner forming a triangle.
In a large skillet, heat oil to a high temp. Fry wontons until they are browned on both sides. Drain on paper towels, and serve hot.