- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 100 wonton skins
- Mash cream cheese in a bowl with fork until smooth.
- Add egg yolks and curry powder; mix until completely lump-free; set aside.
- If time allows, refrigerate for 2 hours for easier handling.
- Using store-bought wonton wrappers or your own, place a teaspoon of cream cheese mixture on a wrapper.
- Gather up the edges; pinch to enclose.
- Set on cookie sheet; repeat with remainder.
- Heat 4 to 5 cups oil in wok or skillet to 350 degrees; fry 5 or 6 wontons at a time for 3 to 4 seconds or until light golden brown.
- They will puff up, so don't fry too many at once.
- Remove and drain on wire rack or paper toweling.
- Serve with warm dipping sauce.
NotesSee my sweet and sour sauce recipe to dunk in!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More