- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24-36
- Preparation Time:
- 15-oz. can pumpkin
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 c. raisins
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- 16-oz. can cream cheese frosting
- Blend pumpkin, sugars, butter, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl; stir into pumpkin mixture. Add raisins and nuts.
- Pour into a greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes, until a toothpick tests clean.
- Frost; let stand until set. Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More