- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened.
- 1/4 Cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Beat in Vanilla. Gradually beat in confectioners sugar until smooth. Spread over cake.
NotesThis goes with the Classic Carrot Cake
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Taste of CenturyLink
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More