- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 pkg chocolate cake mix
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces (1 jar) marshmallo creme
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoonn vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Make and bake cup cakes according to the directions on the box, for cup cakes. Cool for 10 minutes, and move to wire rack.
- For the filling: In a small sauce pan, combine water and salt until dissolved. In a small mixing bowl, beat Marshmallow creme, shortening, powdered sugar and canilla until fluffy and light.
- Insert a small round pastry tip into a pastry bag or plastic bag. Insert the tip half way into each cupcake and fill with a small amount. In a heavy sauce pan, melt the chips with the cream. Cool. Stir the cc mixture into frosting; chill for 20 minutes to set. Store in refrigerator.
NotesWith these cupcakes, who needs Hostess? These take a white cream filling and the frosting is moister.
Someone gave me this recipe, and forgot to tell me the baking time, but I think it's 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More