- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz Vanilla Syrup
- 1 oz Half and Half, or milk (optional)
- sparkling water or club soda
- Fill a 16 oz glass 3/4 full of ice.
- Cover ice with sparkling water and add other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Tip: Top with whipped cream if desired.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More