- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz Vanilla Syrup
- 1 oz Half and Half, or milk (optional)
- sparkling water or club soda
- Fill a 16 oz glass 3/4 full of ice.
- Cover ice with sparkling water and add other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Tip: Top with whipped cream if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More