- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup good-quality coffee or vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla malt powder
- 3 tablespoons Samuel Adams Cream Stout
- In a blender, process ice cream, milk, sugar, malt powder and beer until smooth.
NotesPer serving: 592 calories; 22.5g fat (34 percent calories from fat); 13.5g saturated fat; 82mg cholesterol; 14g protein; 80g carbohydrate; 73g sugar; 1g fiber; 241mg sodium; 499mg calcium; 763mg potassium; 2g alcohol.
Recipe from chef David Burke, on behalf of Samuel Adams.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More