- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of cream cheese (softened if mixing by hand)
- Confectioners sugar to taste
- Plain yougert (for added nutritional value and texture)
- Place in food processor and pulse to perfection.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Stop when it's good for you.
NotesI was making baked french toast with a massive spread of fruit and decided to have a dip/spread on the side. So simple, and so delicious I even used it on my bagel this morning!
I also thought of adding some cinnamon but didn't want to overkill the first time out. Probably will next time. I can't wait to see other members ideas and spin offs of this!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Home cookingSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More