- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package of cream cheese (softened if mixing by hand)
- Confectioners sugar to taste
- Plain yougert (for added nutritional value and texture)
- Place in food processor and pulse to perfection.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Stop when it's good for you.
NotesI was making baked french toast with a massive spread of fruit and decided to have a dip/spread on the side. So simple, and so delicious I even used it on my bagel this morning!
I also thought of adding some cinnamon but didn't want to overkill the first time out. Probably will next time. I can't wait to see other members ideas and spin offs of this!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
The Italian Exchange
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More