- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened but still cool
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened but still cool
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups (4 ½ ounces) confectioners' sugar
- For the frosting: When the cake is cool, process the cream cheese, butter, sour cream, and vanilla in a clean food processor work bowl until combined, about 5 seconds, scraping down the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add the confectioners' sugar and process until smooth, about 10 seconds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More