- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 TBSP butter
- 1 TBSP flour
- 2 cups milk
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) mild or sharp cheddar cheese, cubed (Velveeta works good with this recipe)
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, cooked, drained
- 1/4 TSP ground nutmeg
- 1/4 TSP pepper
- *Cook and stir onions in butter in 2-qt. saucepan on medium-high heat until onions are crisp-tender. Blend in flour. Reduce heat to medium.
- *Add milk and cream cheese; cook until cream cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
- *Stir in remaining ingredients; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Makes 4 servings (1 cup each)
NotesCan you tell I really love soup? When I was a kid, my mom made soup all the time because we couldn't afford a lot of other things. I grew addicted to soup and have made tons of recipes ever since!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More