- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 chicken bouillon cube or equivalent in granules
- 2 Tablespoons finely grated fresh onion
- 4 Tablespoon corn starch
- 8 oz crab meat
- 1 quart half and half
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt, pepper, Old Bay to taste
- Over low heat melt butter, dissolve bouillon cube in butter, add onion and cook until yellow. Add corn starch to make paste. Over medium heat, slowly add Half & Half. Stir constantly until thick (boiling point) Add crab carefully so as not to break up lumps of crab meat. Add seasonings to taste. Simmer 30 minutes. Add 1 tsp sherry when ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Recipes for VitalitySee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More