- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Cooked Chicken Breasts - Shredded
- 2 Cans Campbells Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 6 - 8 Cups Prepared White Rice (I use Minute - make according to package directions)
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In small bowl mix together soup and milk and stir well.
- In a 8x8 pyrex or other baking dish layer cooked rice, chicken and then mushroom soup.
- Since most of the ingredients are already cooked I just bake about 15 minutes. Season with S&P and serve!
- NOTE: I cook my rice with chicken stock for more flavor. Another yummy option is adding broccoli!
NotesThis is a very easy and basic recipe. I used this recipe when I was a beginner and I still use it today. I make this when I have leftover chicken from the night before, I just shred it and throw it in!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More