- Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
- Servings: 6 people
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1-2 package(s) of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom chicken
- 4cups White Rice
- 3 1/2 cups Water
- 1/4 cup of butter
- In a casserole dish separate your chicken evenly and rub butter on evenly.
- Bake on 350 F for 15 minutes.
- Once the chicken is done, pour the cream of mushroom into the dish with the chicken, bake until the chicken is done.
- In a large pan boil your water and add the rice, cook until done.
- On a plate add your rice, lay the chicken on top and lay the soup over like a gravy and wa la delicious dinner is served.
NotesI learned to make this recipe from a lady while I was living in New Mexico.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Lau Family Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More