- Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
- Servings: 6 people
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1-2 package(s) of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom chicken
- 4cups White Rice
- 3 1/2 cups Water
- 1/4 cup of butter
- In a casserole dish separate your chicken evenly and rub butter on evenly.
- Bake on 350 F for 15 minutes.
- Once the chicken is done, pour the cream of mushroom into the dish with the chicken, bake until the chicken is done.
- In a large pan boil your water and add the rice, cook until done.
- On a plate add your rice, lay the chicken on top and lay the soup over like a gravy and wa la delicious dinner is served.
NotesI learned to make this recipe from a lady while I was living in New Mexico.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More