- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- A small regular size can of Cream of Mushroom [I forgot how many oz are in it! But it's the small can]
- About 3-4 regular sized Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Canned Chile Chipotles
- Put your chicken breasts in a pot and boil to cook the chicken.
- About 30-35 min.
- I normally add a slice of onion and a pour some salt into it to give the chicken some flavor.
- After the chicken's cooked, you can set them to the side.
- Take out another large pot and turn the fire to low. Add the cream of mushroom into it.
- DO NOT throw away the can just yet!
- Stir the cream of mushroom.
- Using the can the Cream of Mushroom came in as a measuring cup, fill it up with milk and pour the amount into the pot with the cream of mushroom. Stir well...
- Now you'll be adding that spice to it!
- If you want it mild hot, only add 1 chile chipotle.
- If you like it medium hot, add 2.
- If you like it really spicy, add 3. And so on.
- Once you add the chiles, use a fork to press the chipotle juice out of it and so it leaks into the sauce you've already created.
- Stir well.
- I like to cut the chile into pieces when I mash it with the fork so you have small pieces in there.
- But it's totally optional.
- Once you've mixed all the ingridients well, add the chicken breasts you cooked in a different pot.
- Let them sit in there for a few more minutes with the sauce. 5 minutes is fine.
- Then serve with some rice of your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More