- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- A small regular size can of Cream of Mushroom [I forgot how many oz are in it! But it's the small can]
- About 3-4 regular sized Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Canned Chile Chipotles
- Put your chicken breasts in a pot and boil to cook the chicken.
- About 30-35 min.
- I normally add a slice of onion and a pour some salt into it to give the chicken some flavor.
- After the chicken's cooked, you can set them to the side.
- Take out another large pot and turn the fire to low. Add the cream of mushroom into it.
- DO NOT throw away the can just yet!
- Stir the cream of mushroom.
- Using the can the Cream of Mushroom came in as a measuring cup, fill it up with milk and pour the amount into the pot with the cream of mushroom. Stir well...
- Now you'll be adding that spice to it!
- If you want it mild hot, only add 1 chile chipotle.
- If you like it medium hot, add 2.
- If you like it really spicy, add 3. And so on.
- Once you add the chiles, use a fork to press the chipotle juice out of it and so it leaks into the sauce you've already created.
- Stir well.
- I like to cut the chile into pieces when I mash it with the fork so you have small pieces in there.
- But it's totally optional.
- Once you've mixed all the ingridients well, add the chicken breasts you cooked in a different pot.
- Let them sit in there for a few more minutes with the sauce. 5 minutes is fine.
- Then serve with some rice of your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More