- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (2 pound) boneless chuck roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion wedges
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rub seasoning into the roast on both sides. Heat oil in a large skillet and brown the roast, searing it on both sides. Place the meat in a roaster pan. Add onions and garlic to skillet for 1 to 2 minutes to absorb leftover roast juice.
- Combine the mushroom soup, wine, Worcestershire sauce into a bowl. Pour over the roast. Add water until beef is almost covered
- Cook in pressure cooker for 2 hrs
- Remove and discard the bay leaves.