- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (3 ounces) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans, for garnishing top of cake
- Beat cream cheese and butter at low speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, a little at a time, beating at low speed just until smooth. Add the vanilla , and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Stir in the 3/4 cup toasted chopped pecans.
- Frost the tops of all 3 layers, stack and then frost sides. After frosting, carefully draw a circle on the top of cake with a toothpick and fill in the circle with the 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More