- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 pound venison dried beef
- 1 small can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- Slice venison into very thin strips.
- Mix soup and milk.
- Add dried venison to soup, fold in gently, simmer for approx. 4 mins.
- Pour over toast, or waffles
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More