- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 pound venison dried beef
- 1 small can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- Slice venison into very thin strips.
- Mix soup and milk.
- Add dried venison to soup, fold in gently, simmer for approx. 4 mins.
- Pour over toast, or waffles
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More