- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8–10
- Preparation Time: 15
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup chilled white vinegar
- 1 small head of cabbage (4 lbs)
- Beat with electric mixer the heavy cream, salt, sugar and vinegar together thoroughly until the dressing resembles whipped cream.
- Discard outer leaves and the core of the cabbage head.
- Chop the rest of the cabbage to medium consistency and combine with the dressing just before it is ready to be served.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More