- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 large onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 4 c. cooked chicken, choped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. shredded mild cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 frozen biscuits, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom and sides of a 11 x 7 baking dish.
- Chop onions and heat butter in a skillet over med/high heat until meleted. Add onion and saute' until tender.
- Combine ionion, chicken, soup, sour cream,and milk in a medium bowl and mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Back for 15 min. Remove from oven. Sprinke baked layer with 3/4 cup of the cheddar cheese. Arrange biscuits in a single layer over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar. Bake until biscuits are golden brown and the sauce is bubbly about 20 min. longer. Serve immediately.
NotesI always precook the chicken or use left over chicken for this. It's great on a chilly evening!I always serve with green beans!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More