- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI always precook the chicken or use left over chicken for this. It's great on a chilly evening!I always serve with green beans!
- 1/2 large onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 4 c. cooked chicken, choped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. shredded mild cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 frozen biscuits, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom and sides of a 11 x 7 baking dish.
- Chop onions and heat butter in a skillet over med/high heat until meleted. Add onion and saute' until tender.
- Combine ionion, chicken, soup, sour cream,and milk in a medium bowl and mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Back for 15 min. Remove from oven. Sprinke baked layer with 3/4 cup of the cheddar cheese. Arrange biscuits in a single layer over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar. Bake until biscuits are golden brown and the sauce is bubbly about 20 min. longer. Serve immediately.