- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Bermuda onions
- Fat for frying
- 2 tb Flour
- 1 1/4 c Hot milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry peeled, sliced onions in hot fat until tender
- and fairly brown, turning frequently.
- Scrape up
- all the brown crispy parts, sprinkle on flour and
- stir gently till mixed.
- Stir in hot milk and cook
- until boiled up.
- This is a surprisingly tasty
- dish. Serve with meat loaf or roast beef. Or
- by recipe fanatic
Notesfried onions in gravy!!! ummmm I gotta try this.
by recipe fanatic
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More