- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Bermuda onions
- Fat for frying
- 2 tb Flour
- 1 1/4 c Hot milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry peeled, sliced onions in hot fat until tender
- and fairly brown, turning frequently.
- Scrape up
- all the brown crispy parts, sprinkle on flour and
- stir gently till mixed.
- Stir in hot milk and cook
- until boiled up.
- This is a surprisingly tasty
- dish. Serve with meat loaf or roast beef. Or
- by recipe fanatic
Notesfried onions in gravy!!! ummmm I gotta try this.
by recipe fanatic
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Naked MacaronSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More