- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T. whipped heavy cream
- 2 T. prepared horseradish
- 1/8 t. cayenne pepper
- pinch of kosher salt
- Whisk heavy cream with a mixer.
- Just past the point the cream will form stiff peaks, the cream will begin to tighten and loose some of the air volume.
- Stop the mixer at this point, before the milk is thrown off and you have butter.
- Mix all ingredients together by hand until smooth.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More