- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 strip bacon, small dice
- 3 T minced onion
- 1 8 oz. Pkg cream cheese
- 1 1/2 C light cream
- 4 C cooked potatoes - cubed (approx. 4 med)
- 1/2 pkg frozen peas
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 T chives
- 2 T minced parsley
- tiny pinch fresh nutmeg
- Use a pan large enough to hold entire recipe.
- Render bacon on med-low heat till crisp.
- Drain and reserve bacon, leaving a light coating of fat in pan - caramelize onions in fat.
- In another pan, melt and blend cream cheese and cream then beat till smooth and creamy.
- Add to onions along with the rest of the ingredients, including bacon.
- Simmer on low 15-20 minutes.
NotesAdapted from a recipe by Delores Vazquez, a very good cook and friend.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More