- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 pound venison dried beef
- 1 small can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- Slice venison into very thin strips.
- Mix soup and milk.
- Add dried venison to soup, fold in gently, simmer for approx. 4 mins.
- Pour over toast, or waffles
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More