- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 pound venison dried beef
- 1 small can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- Slice venison into very thin strips.
- Mix soup and milk.
- Add dried venison to soup, fold in gently, simmer for approx. 4 mins.
- Pour over toast, or waffles
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More