- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 pound venison dried beef
- 1 small can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- Slice venison into very thin strips.
- Mix soup and milk.
- Add dried venison to soup, fold in gently, simmer for approx. 4 mins.
- Pour over toast, or waffles
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More