- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 2/3 cup evapoated milk
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- 7 oz. marshmallow cream
- 3 tsp. orange extract
- 9 drops red food coloring
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- Combine butter, sugar, and milk in a saucepan to boil.
- When a rolling boil cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir often.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chips and marshmallow cream.
- Stir until melted.
- Take 1 cup out and put to the side. Add extract and food colorings.
- Stir until orange in color.
- Pour into a greased (sprayed is better) 9x13 pan.
- Take cup of extra fudge and pour over the orange mixture evenly.
- Take a knife and pull white thru the orange for a pretty effect.
- Cool at room temp.
NotesIf you like creamsicles you'll love this recipe!!