- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 2/3 cup evapoated milk
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- 7 oz. marshmallow cream
- 3 tsp. orange extract
- 9 drops red food coloring
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- Combine butter, sugar, and milk in a saucepan to boil.
- When a rolling boil cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir often.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chips and marshmallow cream.
- Stir until melted.
- Take 1 cup out and put to the side. Add extract and food colorings.
- Stir until orange in color.
- Pour into a greased (sprayed is better) 9x13 pan.
- Take cup of extra fudge and pour over the orange mixture evenly.
- Take a knife and pull white thru the orange for a pretty effect.
- Cool at room temp.
NotesIf you like creamsicles you'll love this recipe!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More