- Cooking Time: 50-60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb thin noodles
- 1 cup applesauce
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 4 eggs, beaten well
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup rich non-dairy coffee creamer (or similar substitute)
- Boil noodles till soft and drain. Return to large pot or in large bowl, add rest of ingredients. Mix well.
- Sprinkle some extra cinnamon on top. Place in large rectangular, greased pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes. Split the recipe into 2 square pans and freeze one (freezes well).
NotesSince it uses applesauce as well as fresh apples, it is very moist, easy and quick to prepare, with a great apple taste. When I am in a really big hurry, I just double the applesauce and don't bother with the fresh apples.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More