- Cooking Time: 50-60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb thin noodles
- 1 cup applesauce
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 4 eggs, beaten well
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup rich non-dairy coffee creamer (or similar substitute)
- Boil noodles till soft and drain. Return to large pot or in large bowl, add rest of ingredients. Mix well.
- Sprinkle some extra cinnamon on top. Place in large rectangular, greased pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes. Split the recipe into 2 square pans and freeze one (freezes well).
NotesSince it uses applesauce as well as fresh apples, it is very moist, easy and quick to prepare, with a great apple taste. When I am in a really big hurry, I just double the applesauce and don't bother with the fresh apples.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More