- Cooking Time: 50-60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb thin noodles
- 1 cup applesauce
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 4 eggs, beaten well
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup rich non-dairy coffee creamer (or similar substitute)
- Boil noodles till soft and drain. Return to large pot or in large bowl, add rest of ingredients. Mix well.
- Sprinkle some extra cinnamon on top. Place in large rectangular, greased pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes. Split the recipe into 2 square pans and freeze one (freezes well).
NotesSince it uses applesauce as well as fresh apples, it is very moist, easy and quick to prepare, with a great apple taste. When I am in a really big hurry, I just double the applesauce and don't bother with the fresh apples.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More