- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Preparation Time:
- 3-oz soft cream cheese
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and drained and chopped
- 2 Tbs chopped onion
- pinch of pepper
- 8-oz package of crescent rolls
- Oven set at 350
- Combine all ingredients, except for the rolls.
- Seperate the dough into 2 rectangles.
- Press all seams well to seal.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the dough. Roll up jellyroll style starting with the long end. Press the seam together well to seal.
- Cut each roll into 16 slices and place onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes.
- * If you chill the rolls for a while they will be easier to slice.
- If you process the bacon the pieces will be small enough to make rolling easier and neater~
NotesThis one sounds absolutely wonderful and it's easy too~ Janie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More