- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Preparation Time:
- 3-oz soft cream cheese
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and drained and chopped
- 2 Tbs chopped onion
- pinch of pepper
- 8-oz package of crescent rolls
- Oven set at 350
- Combine all ingredients, except for the rolls.
- Seperate the dough into 2 rectangles.
- Press all seams well to seal.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the dough. Roll up jellyroll style starting with the long end. Press the seam together well to seal.
- Cut each roll into 16 slices and place onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes.
- * If you chill the rolls for a while they will be easier to slice.
- If you process the bacon the pieces will be small enough to make rolling easier and neater~
NotesThis one sounds absolutely wonderful and it's easy too~ Janie
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More