- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package, 8 oz., cream cheese
- 4 bacon slices, cooked, drained,and crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/8 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package, 8 oz., refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine cheese, bacon, onion and pepper.
- Separate crescent roll dough into 2 rectangles, press seams and perforations together with fingers to seal.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto rectangles, roll up, starting with longest sides.
- Press seams together to seal, cut each roll into 16 slices, place cut side down on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Short & Sweet
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More