CREAMY BACON BITES
- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 16
- 1 package, 8 oz., cream cheese
- 4 bacon slices, cooked, drained,and crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/8 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package, 8 oz., refrigerated crescent rolls
Preheat oven to 350.
Combine cheese, bacon, onion and pepper.
Separate crescent roll dough into 2 rectangles, press seams and perforations together with fingers to seal.
Spread cream cheese mixture onto rectangles, roll up, starting with longest sides.
Press seams together to seal, cut each roll into 16 slices, place cut side down on greased baking sheet.
Bake 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.