- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 (3 3/4-oz.) boxes instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (8 oz.) containers whipped cream (extra creamy makes the best)
- 1 (12-oz.) box vanilla wafers
- 2 pounds bananas chopped
- Beat pudding mix and milk with electric mixer until thick, about 2 minutes.
- Add condensed milk, sour cream and vanilla beat again until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream and bananas.
- Cover bottom of dish with vanilla wafers pour the pudding over wafers.
- Stick extra wafers in half way all over the top and the sides.
- Cover and refrigerate, the flavor is better if refrigerated over night.
NotesThis recipe comes from my grandmother. I always make this for the teachers appreciation lunch, it's always a big hit! When I make it for us to eat I always take some to my neighbor, he loves it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More