CREAMY BANANA PUDDING
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 (3 3/4-oz.) boxes instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (8 oz.) containers whipped cream (extra creamy makes the best)
- 1 (12-oz.) box vanilla wafers
- 2 pounds bananas chopped
Beat pudding mix and milk with electric mixer until thick, about 2 minutes.
Add condensed milk, sour cream and vanilla beat again until smooth.
Fold in whipped cream and bananas.
Cover bottom of dish with vanilla wafers pour the pudding over wafers.
Stick extra wafers in half way all over the top and the sides.
Cover and refrigerate, the flavor is better if refrigerated over night.