- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 (3 3/4-oz.) boxes instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (8 oz.) containers whipped cream (extra creamy makes the best)
- 1 (12-oz.) box vanilla wafers
- 2 pounds bananas chopped
- Beat pudding mix and milk with electric mixer until thick, about 2 minutes.
- Add condensed milk, sour cream and vanilla beat again until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream and bananas.
- Cover bottom of dish with vanilla wafers pour the pudding over wafers.
- Stick extra wafers in half way all over the top and the sides.
- Cover and refrigerate, the flavor is better if refrigerated over night.
NotesThis recipe comes from my grandmother. I always make this for the teachers appreciation lunch, it's always a big hit! When I make it for us to eat I always take some to my neighbor, he loves it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More