- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2 (3 3/4-oz.) boxes instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (8 oz.) containers whipped cream (extra creamy makes the best)
- 1 (12-oz.) box vanilla wafers
- 2 pounds bananas chopped
- Beat pudding mix and milk with electric mixer until thick, about 2 minutes.
- Add condensed milk, sour cream and vanilla beat again until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream and bananas.
- Cover bottom of dish with vanilla wafers pour the pudding over wafers.
- Stick extra wafers in half way all over the top and the sides.
- Cover and refrigerate, the flavor is better if refrigerated over night.
NotesThis recipe comes from my grandmother. I always make this for the teachers appreciation lunch, it's always a big hit! When I make it for us to eat I always take some to my neighbor, he loves it!
The NourishFull Kitchen
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More