- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (14 ounce can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (4 serving size box) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups whip cream
- 36 vanilla wafer cookies (crush a few for garnish)
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water. Add pudding and mix well. Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whip cream.
- Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2-1/2 quart serving bowl. Top with 1/3 each of wafers, sliced bananas and pudding.
- Repeat layers twice ending with pudding.
- Garnish with crushed wafers and 2 whole wafers.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
NotesSo many ways to make Banana Pudding and this is the way my family makes it! I actually like all the different ways it is made and the southern way with the meringue and the version with the chessman cookies are both delicious! I need to try making this all the different ways because it won't go to waste at my house! What a creamy dessert!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Chili Roasted Potatoes
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
Best Banana BreadSee More