- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (14 ounce can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (4 serving size box) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups whip cream
- 36 vanilla wafer cookies (crush a few for garnish)
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water. Add pudding and mix well. Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whip cream.
- Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2-1/2 quart serving bowl. Top with 1/3 each of wafers, sliced bananas and pudding.
- Repeat layers twice ending with pudding.
- Garnish with crushed wafers and 2 whole wafers.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
NotesSo many ways to make Banana Pudding and this is the way my family makes it! I actually like all the different ways it is made and the southern way with the meringue and the version with the chessman cookies are both delicious! I need to try making this all the different ways because it won't go to waste at my house! What a creamy dessert!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More