- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 pkg[1.25 oz] taco mix
- 1[7 oz] can chopped green chilies
- 1 cup med taco sauce
- 1[3 oz]pkg softened cream cheese
- 1 pkg taco shells warmed
- Toppings: shredded cheese, chopped tomato, sliced green onions, sour cream
- Brown ground beef, drain if necessary. Stir in water and seasoning mix, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, add cream cheese, chilies taco sauce and stir until cream cheese is melted.
- Fill shells with beef mixture. Top as you like.
NotesThis recipe came from HDMac_wa on TOH! Photo by me! Delicious! I added some garlic salt to the meat mixture while the cream cheese was melting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The Naked Macaron
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More