- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 pkg[1.25 oz] taco mix
- 1[7 oz] can chopped green chilies
- 1 cup med taco sauce
- 1[3 oz]pkg softened cream cheese
- 1 pkg taco shells warmed
- Toppings: shredded cheese, chopped tomato, sliced green onions, sour cream
- Brown ground beef, drain if necessary. Stir in water and seasoning mix, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, add cream cheese, chilies taco sauce and stir until cream cheese is melted.
- Fill shells with beef mixture. Top as you like.
NotesThis recipe came from HDMac_wa on TOH! Photo by me! Delicious! I added some garlic salt to the meat mixture while the cream cheese was melting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More