- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese (about 1 cup)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- cayenne (to taste)
- fresh parsley, minced (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine onion, garlic, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add lemon juice, vinegar, blue cheese and stir. Add salt, pepper and cayenne to taste.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
- Cover and chill.
- Can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to 5 days.
NotesSource: Pilgrim's Pride
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More