- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese (about 1 cup)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- cayenne (to taste)
- fresh parsley, minced (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine onion, garlic, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add lemon juice, vinegar, blue cheese and stir. Add salt, pepper and cayenne to taste.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
- Cover and chill.
- Can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to 5 days.
NotesSource: Pilgrim's Pride
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More