- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups thawed, finely chopped Broccoli Florets
- 3 individual packets Dried Fruit Medley (I used dried blueberries, cherries, cranberries and golden raisins)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 1 medium apple, chunky sliced
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- to taste salt & pepper
- In large bowl, mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, cider vinegar and shallot. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add broccoli, apple, Dried Fruit Medly and chopped walnuts.
- Toss to combine.
NotesI got this recipe from Market Day! I buy Market Day products thru the school year to support our schools and they have some great products and recipes! This dish is so good and refreshing! Nice and creamy and I love the different dried fruits in this! You could use any dried fruit you like but I like the combination of blueberries, cherries, cranberries and golden raisins. Yummy!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More