- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups thawed, finely chopped Broccoli Florets
- 3 individual packets Dried Fruit Medley (I used dried blueberries, cherries, cranberries and golden raisins)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 1 medium apple, chunky sliced
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- to taste salt & pepper
- In large bowl, mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, cider vinegar and shallot. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add broccoli, apple, Dried Fruit Medly and chopped walnuts.
- Toss to combine.
NotesI got this recipe from Market Day! I buy Market Day products thru the school year to support our schools and they have some great products and recipes! This dish is so good and refreshing! Nice and creamy and I love the different dried fruits in this! You could use any dried fruit you like but I like the combination of blueberries, cherries, cranberries and golden raisins. Yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More