- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup onion, diced small
- 12 strips bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups mayo
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cups sugar
- Mix all salad salad ingredients.
- In a seperate bowl mix all dressing ingredients and pour over salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
NotesThis dish was so creamy and delicious! I had 3 servings! Yummy! My aunt said for the bacon, you could also use the soft bacon bits in a jar/pouch as well.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More