- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup onion, diced small
- 12 strips bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups mayo
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cups sugar
- Mix all salad salad ingredients.
- In a seperate bowl mix all dressing ingredients and pour over salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
NotesThis dish was so creamy and delicious! I had 3 servings! Yummy! My aunt said for the bacon, you could also use the soft bacon bits in a jar/pouch as well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More