- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup onion, diced small
- 12 strips bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups mayo
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cups sugar
- Mix all salad salad ingredients.
- In a seperate bowl mix all dressing ingredients and pour over salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
NotesThis dish was so creamy and delicious! I had 3 servings! Yummy! My aunt said for the bacon, you could also use the soft bacon bits in a jar/pouch as well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More