- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3-4 cups cooked broccoli
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago or parmesan
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- Add broccoli, cheese and garlic to a blender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pulse until combined.
- Add broth & milk and puree.
- Pour into a saucepan and heat through over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
NotesA quick and easy soup to whip up if you accidentally cook too much broccoli for dinner!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More