- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3-4 cups cooked broccoli
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago or parmesan
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- Add broccoli, cheese and garlic to a blender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pulse until combined.
- Add broth & milk and puree.
- Pour into a saucepan and heat through over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
NotesA quick and easy soup to whip up if you accidentally cook too much broccoli for dinner!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Breads and Pastry 101
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More