- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3-4 cups cooked broccoli
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago or parmesan
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- Add broccoli, cheese and garlic to a blender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pulse until combined.
- Add broth & milk and puree.
- Pour into a saucepan and heat through over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
NotesA quick and easy soup to whip up if you accidentally cook too much broccoli for dinner!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
The Italian Exchange
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More