- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 35-40 servings
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 cans (4-1/2 ounces each) chunk white chicken, drained and shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Corn or tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. Stir in chicken.
- Spread into an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-22 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with green onions if desired. Serve with chips.
NotesThis slightly spicy dip cleverly captures the flavor of buffalo chicken wings. Using canned chicken adds to the convenience.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
A Falcon FeastSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More