CREAMY CANDY BAR DESSERT
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 jar (11-3/4 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla or chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cartons (16 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 to 7 (2.07 ounces each) Snickers candy bars, chopped, divided
- In a bowl, combine the crumb and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. dish. In a small saucepan, heat the fudge topping over low heat until warmed; pour evenly over crust. Cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and whipped topping for 2-3 minutes or until stiff, scraping sides of bowl often. stir in three-fourths of the candy bar pieces. Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining candy bar pieces. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight. Refrigerate leftovers.
NotesJust in time for Summer entertaining!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More