- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 package (15 ounces) chocolate sandwich cookies with coffee-flavored creme filling (30 cookies)
- 1 tablespoon sugar plus 1/3 cup
- 2 bottles (9.5 ounces each) low-fat prepared coffee drink
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- In food processor, process 25 sandwich cookies, 2 tablespoons water and the 1 tablespoon sugar until cookies are finely crushed and crumbs begin to stick together, 1 minute.
- Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick foil or regular foil coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press crumbs over bottom of pan. Refrigerate until chilled.
- In small saucepan, combine 1 bottle coffee drink and the 1/3 cup sugar.
- Sprinkle gelatin over top; let stand 5 minutes.
- Heat gelatin mixture in saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until gelatin and sugar are dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl.
- On low speed, beat until smooth.
- Slowly beat in remaining bottle coffee drink and gelatin mixture until evenly blended.
- Gently pour mixture over crust.
- Refrigerate until mixture just begins to set, about 2 hours.
- Coarsely chop the remaining 5 cookies.
- Sprinkle evenly over the cheese mixture in pan; lightly press the crumbs down into the cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight to set.
- Run thin knife around edge of pan to separate from foil.
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Using flexible spatula, transfer individual squares to plates.
- Serve chilled.
NotesCrushed-chocolate sandwich cookies cradle a smooth, lightly sweetened blend of store-bought coffee drinks and cream cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More