- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 package (15 ounces) chocolate sandwich cookies with coffee-flavored creme filling (30 cookies)
- 1 tablespoon sugar plus 1/3 cup
- 2 bottles (9.5 ounces each) low-fat prepared coffee drink
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- In food processor, process 25 sandwich cookies, 2 tablespoons water and the 1 tablespoon sugar until cookies are finely crushed and crumbs begin to stick together, 1 minute.
- Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick foil or regular foil coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press crumbs over bottom of pan. Refrigerate until chilled.
- In small saucepan, combine 1 bottle coffee drink and the 1/3 cup sugar.
- Sprinkle gelatin over top; let stand 5 minutes.
- Heat gelatin mixture in saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until gelatin and sugar are dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl.
- On low speed, beat until smooth.
- Slowly beat in remaining bottle coffee drink and gelatin mixture until evenly blended.
- Gently pour mixture over crust.
- Refrigerate until mixture just begins to set, about 2 hours.
- Coarsely chop the remaining 5 cookies.
- Sprinkle evenly over the cheese mixture in pan; lightly press the crumbs down into the cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight to set.
- Run thin knife around edge of pan to separate from foil.
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Using flexible spatula, transfer individual squares to plates.
- Serve chilled.
NotesCrushed-chocolate sandwich cookies cradle a smooth, lightly sweetened blend of store-bought coffee drinks and cream cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More