- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon curry
- salt and pepper
- Put cauliflower and onion soup mix in pot and cover with cold water, Bring to boil and simmer till softened, about 10 minutes.
- While cauliflower is simmering, melt butter in a micro proof bowl and stir in flour add milk and stir.
- When cauliflower is soft blend in blender with the white sauce to puree.
- Making sure to use all the liquid.
- Put back into stock pot and add cheeses stirring to melt.
- Add seasonings.
- Add more water or milk to thin if needed simmer 5 more minutes.
- Serve with a green salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More