- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon curry
- salt and pepper
- Put cauliflower and onion soup mix in pot and cover with cold water, Bring to boil and simmer till softened, about 10 minutes.
- While cauliflower is simmering, melt butter in a micro proof bowl and stir in flour add milk and stir.
- When cauliflower is soft blend in blender with the white sauce to puree.
- Making sure to use all the liquid.
- Put back into stock pot and add cheeses stirring to melt.
- Add seasonings.
- Add more water or milk to thin if needed simmer 5 more minutes.
- Serve with a green salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More