- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained (or black beans )
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Mexican Four Cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray a 9 x 13" baking dish.
- In large saucepan melt cream cheese and salsa together over medium heat. Stir well.
- Add garlic, beans and chicken. Mix well.
- Fill tortillas, roll up and place in baking dish. (I used toothpicks to secure) Mixture will be a bit runny. Sprinkle burritos with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
NotesThis was a really good recipe! Something different! I bought a Rotisserie chicken, already cooked at the store and shredded it instead of cutting it into cubes! We love shredded chicken in our burritos. This recipe was posted on TOH by JenniHusker and photo by me.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More