- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained (or black beans )
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Mexican Four Cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray a 9 x 13" baking dish.
- In large saucepan melt cream cheese and salsa together over medium heat. Stir well.
- Add garlic, beans and chicken. Mix well.
- Fill tortillas, roll up and place in baking dish. (I used toothpicks to secure) Mixture will be a bit runny. Sprinkle burritos with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
NotesThis was a really good recipe! Something different! I bought a Rotisserie chicken, already cooked at the store and shredded it instead of cutting it into cubes! We love shredded chicken in our burritos. This recipe was posted on TOH by JenniHusker and photo by me.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More