- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 (10.5oz.) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10.5oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 Cup Sour Cream (more or less to your taste)
- 1 Box stove top Stuffing (any flavor)
- Salt/Pepper To Taste.
- Boil Chicken til done & no longer pink
- Take chicken out of water, put on platter, Shred up chicken
- Place chicken in a casserole dish.
- Mix together the cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soups
- Add the sour cream.
- Mix into casserole dish with the chicken.
- Top the dish off with 1 box of COOKED stuffing, spread evenly on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min.
NotesI learned to make this from my mom. She used to make this at a reataraunt she used to work at. I make this as often as i can, everyone seems to really enjoy this dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More